Call 908 322 6300 for more information
- If you are a veteran, and like music, you are a candidate to participate in the Voices of Valor program. You don’t need to audition, you don’t need to play an instrument, and you don’t need to be a good singer.
- You only need a sense of adventure, a sense of humor, and a desire to join other veterans for an exciting group songwriting experience.
- Voices of Valor runs for nine sessions, and you can attend the first session before deciding if you want to commit to the program.
- There is no cost for participating. All funds are covered by grants.
- You will have a chance to record your group song in a professional studio.
- The final session is a CD Release Party for your group, and friends and family.
- The group is led by two professional musicians, who will help take your ideas and help you turn them into a finished group song.
For more information, please call 908 322-6300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org